Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Black Box Revelation

Don't get scared, I know you see a rock track posted on this page. Don't you worry your pretty little heads i still love hip hop music. I'm also a rock fan. little known fact about ya boy Sparks, i used to Drum in a indy rock band. Its good to have different musical tastes open ya ears folks. The Black Box Revelation, is a Belgian alternative rock band consisting of a guitarist / vocalist and drummer. The dude sounds like Mick Jagger, think The White Stripes if the White Stripes had talent. Anyways the song "I think I like you" caught my attention when i heard it on my radio station WSIA 88.9 fm. This is going to sound so cheese but it reminds me if a girl and every time i hear it, it brings thoughts of this girl. I guess she was dirty and sexy and this track would be something i know she would enjoy. So this goes out to all the dirty rocker girls ( and i mean that in the sincerest of ways i <3 you all)

i think i like you

No comments: