Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Christian rap ?

You know what's funny as you grow your musical taste change, when i used to go to sunday school and the teacher tired to play us christian music about jesus, i used to laugh and just tune it out. Im not a die hard Catholic. I do go to church on the regular and believe in god dont get me wrong, but hearing music about the lord wasn't my thing. Fast forward years later as my hip hop taste grew I started to have an open ear. On my radio tuesday night 10 p.m. till 2 am WSIA 88.9 fm we used to play a game called blast it or trash it. Thats when i heard Theory Hazit the first track  "Lesson In Power" off his album "Extra Credit". The Album as a whole is worth buying trust me. His production skills are hella wicked also. Add him as your buddy on the Space http://www.myspace.com/theoryhazit

Here is "Lession in Power"



The 2nd video from Theory Hazit

No comments: